Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New to this!!!

I am extremely new to this whole blogging thing, however I am very excited to have my very own blog...I hope those of you that choose to follow me find it worth reading! I am very excited to have Honey Bunch Blog Design working on a beautifully designed blog! I can't wait to see their work.

This year is a new start for me as a teacher. I have accepted a position at a new school that is only about 10 minutes from my house. This is going to be a huge change for me since I had been driving about and hour each way to my previous school where I taught for 11 years. It was a very emotional end to the school year but I know it is for the best. You can't beat gaining almost 2 hours in your day. Maybe a workout won't be such a chore anymore. I certianly won't be able to use the excuse that I don't have time!

I haven't been able to get into my new classroom yet because of summer cleaning and I am so anxious...I have so much to do and I feel like summer is quickly getting away from me. As soon as I can get into my room I will share some before and after pictures of my new space.

So for now I guess I will continue to enjoy my summer because before I know it the school year will be upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment